Friday, February 27, 2009

Brittany McGraw, What a sexy Blond






I ♥ traveling & visiting new places. I ♥ going to the beach.I hate being cold,but love I ♥ to wear my uggs.I believe in myself.I ♥ pink berry & peanut butter anything.I ♥ surprises.I hate good byes :( I ♥ getting massages.If it comes in pink,I'll take it!I value my family & friends more than anything.I'm the oldest of 6 children.I laugh all the time.I see beauty in everything.I ♥ movie nights & popcorn.I ♥ getting mani/pedis.I ♥ my Blackberry messenger friends.I ♥ my Mac Laptop,& my Mac Make up.I hate math. I ♥ Frankie B's.I read my horoscope everyday. I think that everything happens for a reason.Always trust your heart,because even though it's on the left it's always right.Morals and motives are what keep me on my path. Say somethings not worth it and watch where it ends up. Never underestimate the people you scar,cause KARMA comes back to you hard. Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOOOO! What a Ride

No comments:

Your Ad Here