Sunday, March 29, 2009

Riley Marx Sexy Tight Bikini






Hey y'all! I am a very laid back girl who will work hard to get the shots that you desire. I like to have fun on my shoots and want you to have fun shooting with me. I am serious when I need to be but I love to goof off between sets and shots. I always have a good time!

I am only accepting TF from select photographers at this time. Feel free to ask but please know I am only accepting a VERY limited amount. Thanks!

Enough of the serious stuff! So...if you can handle my Southern drawl, don't mind me dancing around between sets and its okay for me to laugh while we shoot...let me know and lets get to work!!! wink

*Please note* I do not live in Las Vegas full time. I live in a remote area of California but frequently travel often to Southern California, Las Vegas and the bay area of California. Please feel free to contact me if you are in any of these areas.

No comments:

Your Ad Here