Monday, March 23, 2009

Latino Curves and 4ss are Always HOT- Maria Vasi





Hi, my name is Maria Vasi and I've always had a passion for modeling! I was born in Greece and live in NY. I like to look and feel sexy and love when its shown through my pictures. I am open to a variety of modeling: Fashion, Glamour, Casuals, Fitness, and so many more. I would love to be in magazines such as American Curves and any publication that shows hotness!!! My ultimate goal is to see myself in a publication!! I am working on my website now...and always looking to be photographed! I would like to work with different photographers that will help me grow as a model. I have many ideas and am open to hearing yours. I am free for some TFCD, so feel free to contact me. I don't do nudity or topless but am open to a variety of styles so please send me details as to what type of shoot you have in mind.
Your Ad Here