Friday, March 20, 2009

Sexy Vintage Sue L






I am a mother of two, a black-jack dealer at The Hard Rock and very taken by a Chippendale. lol. I recently earned my BA in English and I am continuing further in my college education. I served four years in the Marine Corps and I am a war veteran (Operation Iraqi Freedom). I spend the majority of my spare time with my family (my three favorite men in the world- they are my heart and soul), and training at the gym. I am very petite but curvey and that seems to transfer nicely onto photographs. I am not a stranger to working hard and I am ALWAYS on the look out for new adventures! I don't flake. If I cannot make it to a shoot due to rare circumstances, I will let you know IN ADVANCE. I love photography and all genres of art! I enjoy being infront of a camera and appreciate all the work it takes behind the lens...

No comments:

Your Ad Here