Monday, April 20, 2009

Amy Sailor Super B00bs Pushed Tight






Hi! Thanks for taking the time to learn more about me! Let me first say, "thank you", to the lord above for blessing me with the equipment to model and sing!! I appreciate ALL of the kind comments I have received!! I also want to thank MM because this site has introduced me to so many great people and has given me more opportunity to model!! I love to work with great creative photographers and together create something amazing!! I thrive on the adrenaline that comes from modeling!! Right now Paid projects are my first priority but am willing to do TFCD's here and there! I am interested in print, commercial, T.V. mag submission, promo . . . etc!! Aside from my modeling career, I am also a singer/songwriter! I am currently working on an album! I have always wanted to do voice overs! I am full of energy love to smile and make others do the same! I enjoy the simple pleasures in life and am a health freak! But occasionally i can be naughty!! Please contact me via email at amysailor27@yahoo.com if you want to set up a shoot! P.S. No nud3. P.S.S Have a wonderful man I'm madly in love with! So please do not ask me out! Have a great day wherever you may be!! Ever so sincerely.. . . Amy Sailor

No comments:

Your Ad Here