Thursday, April 16, 2009

Young and Hot Jennifer Anders






Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to look at my page. I've been modeling for about 2 years now and i absolutely LoVe it! I'll do any type of shoot except fully nude. I usually didn't mind traveling to Georgia or North Carolina in the past to shoot TFP but between gas prices and paying for bills plus starting Nursing school in the fall I can no longer do that. My rates arent usually that high sometimes just to the point of helping out with gas expenses. Unless you are a photographer that i think can help add to my port i don't usually do that many TFP/TFCD's but you never know so just send me a message and maybe we can work something out! smile You can message me here or e-mail me at Jennifer_Anders1@hotmail.com with any questions! Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks! smile

I work a lot so i usually have to plan my shoots at least a few weeks in advance.

**Available dates to shoot** Contact me if interested! smile or just message me and we can work a day out! weekends and Tues. work best for me!

No comments:

Your Ad Here